Each year around winter break, our maintenance staff conducts a mid-year functionality and safety inspection of all units. This is to ensure aspects of your apartment such as fire safety, HVAC systems, air filters/replacements, appliances, etc. are working properly and that the unit is meeting all current safety standards with smoke detectors etc.
We will start these inspections on 12/22/2021. We will be entering each unit and bedroom. Please note and be reassured, if any outside contractor is needed for HVAC, Fire, or other systems they will be always accompanied by our staff members while in-units.
LEAVING YOUR APARTMENT FOR WINTER BREAK?
- Make sure that all windows and doors are closed/locked and all/any AC units (if not living at Madbury Commons) have been removed.
- Take out all trash and clean out any perishable items from refrigerator and kitchen areas.
- Ensure there are no lease violations. Any visible lease violations will have the appropriate fines or warnings applied.
- Be sure to leave your heat on (on low is ok) to prevent any freezing of pipes.
- Pick up any packages you are expecting before you leave.
- Take your keys with you!