Madbury Properties is seeking a part-time accounting intern at our Madbury Commons Leasing Office to assist primarily with Account Payable functions. The ideal candidate will have meticulous attention to detail, accuracy in data entry, strong organization skills, excellent written and verbal communication and problem resolution skills. This position is optimal for a UNH accounting student looking to gain experience over the upcoming summer and school year (sophomores and juniors encouraged to apply).
The intern selected will be offered a flexible schedule between the hours of 9am and 5pm on weekdays. Hours per week will vary based on workload, with the majority of assignments falling within the first ten days and last five days of each calendar month.
The general purpose of this position is to perform accounting and clerical duties related to the efficient maintenance of and processing of accounts payable transactions. Accounts receivable duties may be assigned as needs arise.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Sort and code invoices are they are received
· Accurately post invoices as bills in our Rent Manager system for payment
· Upload and attach invoices to bills
· Flag and clarify unusual/questionable invoice items or prices
· Reconcile credit card statements
· Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues as they arise
· Maintain vendor accounts
· Assist with month end closing as needed
· Assist in maintaining accurate historical records
· Maintain confidentiality of organizational information
Key Skills and competencies to be successful in this role:
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Organizing and prioritizing
· Communication skills
· Problem-analysis and problem-resolution
· Professional Integrity
· Ability to meet deadlines
If you’d like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please email your resume, summer availability and Fall class schedule to email@example.com.
View Full Email https://conta.cc/3rtKMEl